Real-Time Bidding is the new buzzword in onlinemarketing and AdSpirit is one of the first german AdServer providers at the forefront!
Real-Time Bidding is the auctioning of ads in real time. Hereby the selling AdServer asks the buying AdServers for each individual impression and asks for bids.
The bids will be evaluated within milliseconds. The bidder with the highest price will receive the ad.
- optimized utilization of placements
- always getting the best price
- live-exchange of booking information
- „Cherry-Picking“ possible (only advertisements you really want)
- possibility to work with serveral platforms
- easy integration to existing processes as standard campaign
- frequency-cappings, targeting and optimization can be used directly
- using AdSpirit is possible for all RTB-usages:
- demand-side-plattform (DSP)
- sell-side-plattform (SSP)
- trading-desk / agency platform
- marketplace / ad marketplace
- much more ...
As an indepent technology provider AdSpirit enables the direct access to SSPs, DSP and AdExchanges. The connection to partners is here exclusively between you and your partner – without detours, without third parties and without AdSpirit itself or other clients being involved. This offers many advantages, in contrary to other providers which are offering their own DSP/SSP:
With AdSpirit, you can do without Headerbidding – AdSpirit can directly integrate all common DSP and AdExchanges, making Headerbidding redundant. If you still want to, of course AdSpirit supports a problem-free integration of Headerbidding.
AdSpirit innately supports serveral protocols which enables connections to the most significant online marketplaces in realtime. Furthermore AdSpirit-Clients can trade together in the most easy and direct way.