We help publishersto increase their Ad Revenue
Learn how the AdSpirit AdServer can help you to boost ad revenue up to 120% with smart technology.
- Switched from other adserver to AdSpirit
- Implemented new strategies & logics with AdSpirit
- Ad Revenue increased by 120% within 6 months
Alex Tovstukha, Senior Monetization Manager:
"We are now able to setup both Desktop and Mobile web in one platform. We can now work with many more new partners & establish waterfalls. Because of that our revenue jumped to 120% within several months after starting to work with AdSpirit."
- Switched from other adserver to AdSpirit
- Had already implemented many strategies in the past
- Addes serveral automation & optimization techniques with AdSpirit
- Ad Revenue increased by 14% within only 3 months
Pascal Charpentier, CMO Urban Media GmbH:
"AdSpirit’s many optimization tools helped us to increase our revenue within a few months by more than 14%. We like the strong automation and easy setup of the adserver."
- Used an open source solution before they switched to AdSpirit
- Added new revenue streams and increased the eCPMs with AdSpirit
- Ad Revenue increased by 90% within 9 months
Thomas Heinen, Head of Sales:
"For our online publications we could nearly double our ad revenue since we switched to AdSpirit."
AdSpirit provides you as a publisher with the flexibility and security to successfully implement your ideas and strategies. With our premium ad server AdSpirit, you can manage, evaluate and optimise your digital advertising campaigns faster and more efficiently, increase sales and earnings and reduce the time to achieve your ROI.
The AdBlock Buster allows you to retreive traffic back, that has otherwise been blocked by adblockers. Our integrated anti-adblock solution allows you to detect if an advertising has been blocked and can then automatically show an alertnative creative that bypasses the adblocker. This can be used to either sensitise your visitors in order to disable adblockers on your website or in order to show different advertising instead and therefore increase ad revenue. Depending on country and website topic around 10-25% of the visitors are using adblockers, our solution is able to retreive around 70-80% of this traffic.
- How high will I actually be able to increase my ad revenue?
For our clients we see an increase of 5-25% within the first year.
- Does your solution work with every website?
Our solution works with all websites. If you did not yet implement things like for example Header Bidding, Google AdSense API or have an AdServer with integrated Passback logic, you will definitely profit from it.
- Can’t one of these yield optimization companies or SSPs do this for me?
No, yield optimizers and SSPs will only focus on optimizing their own campaigns on your traffic and will not be able to handle your advertisers. Also you should never rely on only one partner but be in control of how your inventory is sold.
- What about Google Analytics and other tools?
While such tools are fine for website analytics, they are mostly useless for actual ad traffic analysis. In order to understand your traffic you will need tools that are specialized for traffic and not for website content and visitors.
- For which data do I need to look?
In order to get a good picture you should at least know the amount of visitors, pageviews, ad views, clicks, ctr, ad revenue, eCPM and fill rate.
- Is it complicated? Do I need to be a developer or have development skills?
You don’t need a technological background or development skills. All you need to do is to add some lines of code to your website - everything else will be simply clicking buttons and doing settings in our interface.
- Does it also work when I don’t want to use programmatic advertising (header bidding/RTB)?
Yes, our technology offers many different tools in order to optimize your ad revenue. Even if you just switch your existing direct campaigns to our technology, our dynamic allocation of impressions can already increase your ad revenue.
- How much traffic can I retrieve from AdBlockers?
AdBlock rates vary depending on country and topic of the websites between 10 and 25%. Our AdBlock Buster usually can retrieve about 70-80% of that traffic.
- How many ads can I place on my website?
Mobile websites should not have more than 3 ads visible at the same time. Desktop websites can have up 4 for ads visible at the same time.
- Why can’t I just add many ads to my website?
The more you add, the lower the attention on each ad will be and the lower the earnings per ad. Each advertising you add to your page will also lower the earnings a bit for all other ads on the same page.