Real-time bidding is the new buzz phrase in online marketing and AdSpirit is at the forefront as one of the first German ad server providers!
What is real-time bidding?
Real-time bidding is the bidding for advertising insertions in real time. The auctioning ad server asks the customer servers for each individual insertion and obtains bids. The bids are retrieved and evaluated in milliseconds. The highest bidder wins the auction and the insertion.
- Optimal utilisation of ads
- The best price is always achieved
- Booking information exchanged live
- Cherry picking possible (you only have the insertions you really want)
- Collaboration with various platforms possible
- Easy integration into existing processes as a normal campaign
- Frequency capping, targeting and optimisation can be directly used at the same time
- Use of AdSpirit for all RTB applications possible:
- Deman-Side-Platform (DSP)
- Sell-Side-Platform (SSP)
- Trading desk / agency platform
- Marketplace / ad marketplace
- Yield optimiser / income optimisation
AdSpirit innately supports various protocols which allow real-time links to major online marketplaces. AdSpirit clients are also able to trade easily and directly with each other. It is currently possible to link among others to the following marketplaces:
You can download our current white paper on real-time bidding here.
Find out more about how you can optimise your ad management processes and maximise profits with AdSpirit.
Contact us today!